- Someone who can develop, maintain, and communicate realistic production schedules and milestones as well as manage project plans in waterfall and agile environments. You ensure that internal and external developers and other production resources meet milestones and receive all necessary information.
- Responsible for driving the development and implementation of new features, functionalities, and services in the agreed quality.
- A communicator, who is able to communicate effectively to team members, management, marketing and publishers. You are able to do so in English and preferably also in German.
- A problem-solver that keeps their cool in stressful situations, under tight schedules in a fast-paced studio environment.
- A strong independent worker who is self-motivated, enthusiastic about video games, positive, stress-resistant, team oriented and organized. You provide strong leadership to the team by giving clear guidance, instructions, and goals.
- Able to identify and optimize problems in processes and production pipelines. You have a keen understanding of technology, strong computer skills, and mastery of Microsoft Excel and Project.
- An experienced producer with at least 5 years work experience and a least 2 digital games shipped.
- Work on cool core-games for PC and console with an experienced team in Bremen, Germany.
- Manage budgets and relationships with internal and external parties.
- Lead publisher communications and optionally present the game and represent the studio in public.
- Work on the highest level in production and report directly to management.
- Be a crucial part in the development of high-quality games people LOVE.
- Eat cake. We got the best cake.