Level Artist / 3D Artist (m/f/d)
- An artist who already worked in level art or is interested in learning it.
- Experienced with Unity and/or level editors.
- A Maya, Max or Blender user.
- A team player who likes to work with other artists, level designers and scripters.
- A gamer who loves playing and designing games and trying out new things.
- An English and/or German speaker.
- Develop and design levels based on block-outs from level designers.
- Focus on the visual side of level design but also help to make a level “work”.
- Tell stories in your levels and make them look as good as possible.
- Design 3D assets for the levels.
- Work with experienced artists on great games, learn a lot and grow with the team.