Game Quality Assurance Lead / Release Manager (m/f/d)
- A QA Tester with at least 3+ years hands-on experience in game quality assurance.
- A self-starter with the ability to work independently and solve problems with minimal supervision.
- Gathered experience leading small to mid-size testing teams.
- Understanding the process of complete game development and test cycles.
- Proven ability to create test cases, checklists, and test plans.
- Have a very good process and time management, planning, prioritizing and delegating skills.
- Comfortable working closely with senior staff members from various disciplines towards product releases.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with very good attention to detail.
- Proficient at communicating in English.
- Have at least one shipped title.
- Work with Product and Development teams to identify test requirements and plan testing for features and builds, including releases of our live games.
- Create and maintain efficient testcases for general product maintenance, features and releases.
- Own the release pipeline during the live operations of one of our games.
- Organize testcases and testing capacities with our external QA partners.
- Setup and organize triage meetings with senior staff members.
- Attend daily meetings with cross-functional teams as a representative of the QA team.
- Prioritize and delegate QA testing to ensure testing schedules are met, releases can go out on time.
- Drive the development and improvements of our QA pipeline, test plans, and checklists to verify the functionality and performance of new features.
- Create clear and detailed bug reports and manage the products bug databases.
- Mentor additional QA resources.
- Work in a fast paced environment requiring frequent shift in areas of focus.