- An experienced 3D artist with a couple of years and projects under your belt.
- Interested and skilled in many different areas of art and 3D graphics.
- A specialist in at least one of the following fields: lighting/materials, effects or procedural content creation.
- A team player who likes to work with others, to grow and to create great art collaboratively.
- A leader and teacher that helps others to reach their full potential.
- Somebody who takes on responsibilities and might be interested in art direction one day.
- A gamer who loves playing and making games and trying out new things.
- An English and/or German speaker.
- Work with other experienced artists on great games.
- Become a senior member of our design team, with your own responsibilities.
- Find creative ways to get the best out of the time and budget available.
- Work on our Dieselpunk RTS “Iron Harvest” as your first project here – Yes. That means there will be mechs.