- An experienced programmer with a couple of years and projects under your belt.
- Interested in solving problems elegantly and efficiently.
- Able to design and implement features and systems on your own.
- A team player who likes to help and learn from team members.
- Always aware of performance bottlenecks.
- Comfortable with C#, Unity3D and a solid code base.
- Maybe also good at a more specialized field, like shader programming, web development, or console development.
- Work with other experienced programmers.
- Become a senior member of our coding team, with your own responsibilities.
- Contribute significantly to our games.