- An adventurer who feels at home in both art and tech disciplines.
- Someone with a programming background and experience with Unity.
- Experienced when it comes to 3D graphics, engines, tools, and scripts.
- You want to learn something new every day and you enjoy working with others.
- A problem solver who analyses problems and solves them in the best way possible instead of the quickest way.
- You are well-organized, work in a structured way, and keep the big picture in mind.
- A gamer who loves playing and designing games, as well as trying out new things.
- An English and/or German speaker.
- Work as an intermediary between graphic designers/level designers and programmers.
- Develop tools and workflows that make life easier for other developers and make our games better.
- Organize and optimize asset integration and management.
- Work on our RTS “Iron Harvest” as your first project here.