From humble beginnings KING Art has become one of the most
important game development studios in Germany. With our roots in
Point&Click Adventures we focus today on storydriven RPGs and Strategy
games. Almost twenty years of experience are accompanying us - and almost
everyone who joined us stays with us until this very day. Great teamwork,
respect, hard work and passion is what defines us as a team. This is important
to us and that is why we at KING Art have clear values:
is no “Hire & Fire” mentality at KING Art. We want to keep the team
together because we believe that knowing the strengths and weaknesses of
everybody leads to less stress and better games.
- We don't believe in crunch time and we don't believe that you get
the best results under pressure. We have no interest in burning out our people.
- We want to make great games. We have a passion for games and the
budgets finally fit our ambitions. Our goal is to make games people love. Not
- We grow with the people who are working here. There are no outside
investors or pie-in-the-sky plans for the future. We founded KING Art 19 years
ago and we are growing ever since.
- We believe that staying in close collaboration with our community
leads to better games, and that it allows us to hit the spot for our players.
- We value to be open about how we develop our games, teach at
universities, give talks and help young developers with word and deed.
We offer internships for students who need to complete a mandatory internship. In general, the length of internships is a semester or six months. It is also possible to write a bachelor or master thesis during an internship at our company.
Please apply here
- We do not offer internships for pupils!
You can apply for a job at KING Art on your own initiative. We are looking forward to your application!