Animator/Director for Cinematics/Cutscenes (m/f/d)
- An experienced level artist with a couple of projects under your belt, that show your skills.
- Someone with an eye for composition and you know how to create a believable and interesting environment.
- Experienced with prop placement within engines like Unity and the creation of 3D assets for blockouts or even final assets.
- A team player and communicator who loves to create and work with others.
- Someone who loves to tell stories with their work and figure out how and why things work.
- Comfortable with tackling existing and new (technical) challenges.
- An English and/or German speaker.
- Become a member of our art team and work closely with our game and level designers.
- Work on our RTS “Iron Harvest” as your first project here.
- Work on levels that maintain a high level of quality taking the technological limits and artistic direction into account.
- Get your hands dirty: You will work in the trenches and make things look and feel great.